Friday, November 13, 2009

Mr Monk, my best friend...


So I have grown very fond of Mr Adrian Monk, despite his many personality flaws; we have spent many a night together...and i didnt mean that to sound sketchy, so let me explain. Since little Ava is not able to breastfeed still, i am pumping for 20-30 min every two or three hours. Mr Monk has been such a loyal friend, and he almost makes waking up at 3 am enjoyable. I think I am starting to become a little more OCD, and I know the theme song by heart--and now everytime I hear the sound of my pump, the theme song comes to mind...behavioral conditioning. Anyhow, a big thank you to Tony Shalhoub for making me laugh out loud in the dead of night while painfully attaching myself to the merciless pump.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! That is so funny! gotta love the behavioral conditioning. Plus the theme song is so snappy!

    ReplyDelete